This course covers SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence (Webi) Report Design Level 1 and Level 2 using SAP BI Platform 4.2, the latest release by SAP. If you need to speed quickly and efficiently on Webi Reporting v4.2, this is the perfect solution for you and your team.
Release 4.2 is a major change, and 75% of the material covered in this course is brand new, and the learning curve is steep. In this course, SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence Reporting Expert Michael Ward teaches you by immersing you in the details from start to finish. This online training course series comes with lectures, demos, and hands-on exercises. By taking this course and engaging in all the hands-on activities, you will bypass wasted hours of trial and error, learn how to utilize all the new features, review potential application uses, and understand how to bypass all the pitfalls. In addition, you will receive a 50-page v4.2 SP3 User Guide.
- Access 74 lecture & 19 hours of content 24/7
- Work with the BI Launchpad
- Build queries, work with filters
- Use the New Copy/Paste functionality
- Utilize the speedmenu, format reports
- Apply a variety of reporting functions
- Apply calculations
- Create a variety of report format types
- Create a variety of charts
- Create complex conditions with prompts
- Create complex cross tables
- Apply formatting options, reporting functions, Input Controls, & conditional formatting to crosstab blocks
- Use conditional formatting in reports
- Create formulas and varioable
- Build advance queries
- Access multiple data providers
- Merge multiple data providers
- Create combination queries
- Create drillable reports
- Revise SQL in existing reports
GogoTraining works with industry experts to transform their successful classroom courses into successful online courses so students can take the same high-quality classroom courses online anytime at a time that fits into their schedule and at a price they can afford. In addition to creating the successful GogoTraining course library, GogoTraining licenses its learning management system and creates courses for organizations.