Hundreds of companies are collecting, aggregating, and trading your personal data without you knowing anything about it. These insights are then used by scammers, total strangers, insurance companies, banks, businesses, and even the government. Incogni makes them remove it so your data stays secure and private.
Incogni is a subscription-based service that helps users exercise their right to make data brokers delete their personal information. Incogni automatically removes your data from hundreds of data brokers’ databases and conducts regular sweeps to ensure brokers don’t add the information again. All you have to do is sign up, subscribe, and let Incogni help you take back your data with just a few clicks. No more spending hundreds of hours jumping through hoops!
Incogni provides improved protection from:
- Removes your data from a list of 180+ data brokers
- Regularly searches for new data brokers that may have your information
- Makes sure your data stays off databases with regular checks
- Lowers the chances of your personal information getting on data breaches
- Reduces the risk of falling victim to online criminal activity
- Cuts down on annoying spam and telemarketing calls
How It Works
- Hackers and cyber-attacks such as phishing or identity theft
- Invasive shadow profiles
- Potential scams
- Increased costs
Cloudwards: "Incogni helps you sidestep the tedious, lengthy and largely ineffective manual process of finding the data brokers and sending data removal requests."
Best Reviews: "The process is straightforward, allowing customers to rest assured that their personal data is being taken care of even while sleeping"
TechJury: "It’s a solution that removes your personal information from data brokers and people search sites on the internet."
Tech Arrival: "Incogni is an excellent solution for those who want to protect their data from prying eyes. This is an excellent service for those concerned about their privacy online."
- Sign up to create your account (enter the email which you usually use for services)
- Confirm your email address
- Add personal information (Name, Surname, Address)
- Complete the Authorization form
- Add discount. (you will be asked to validate your payment card with 1 USD/ afterwards will be returned)
- Provide credit card information details`
- Length of access: 1 year
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access options: desktop or mobile
- Max number of device(s): 1
Only available to new users
- Updates included
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
Exclusions or Restrictions
Incogni is only available in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Switzerland and the European Union. That's because they can only legally request data removals in areas covered by laws like: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), UK GDPR, CCPA, PIPEDA, and similar laws.
Since you won’t be making the removal requests personally, companies need a way to verify that the request is legitimate. The Authorization form proves that we are authorized to make the removal request on your behalf and companies are not putting themselves in danger by complying.